Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This is not about food

This blog is not about food..., in the event you were looking for recipes. Don't fret. Many such blogs exist. This blog is more about gassing about trivial everyday events. I am inspired by other bloggers that I follow. They make each event sound interesting or important. I suspect they just have more interesting and important lives and therefore immediately possess richer fodder.

Not so, me. Today I went to work. I corrected a map for a wastewater plan and answered questions about that plan. This is better than the random questions I receive via phone or e-mail that administrative types send to me because the caller says "water" somewhere in the conversation. So, a good day.

Children not complaining. Puppies not excreting in the house. Spouse home from New Orleans. Bike ride. The joy iS building.

No comments:

Post a Comment